Benji Gizmo and Missy

Benji Gizmo and Missy

24 Apr 2009

Won Carol's blog Candy!!!!!!

EEh good morning everyone, well im cock a hoop!!! to say the least, apologise I dont have a card to put on, but eeeehhhh Ive won some candy, cant believe it!!! from Carol, cant wait to get it, only hope me outlook express is working for when I sent her my e mail as ive been having problems all week!!! well havent slept at all good, but friday is now a wonderful day, brilliant, and thankyou Carol , I hope everyone has a lovely day today too. xx

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Congratulations and well done June, don't it feel great when you win :o) Enjoy!
Jackie xx

Linda said...

Congratulations June, on winning the candy. Have a good play with it when you get. Thanks for leaving a comment about the cards, take care and enjoy the rest of the day. Hugs!! lin xx

Unknown said...

hi sis......congratulations me darlink..well cant think of a nicer person to win...except me lol!!!!! i m sure you will be ove rthe moon with your scrummy candy ...you enjoy it ...im sure you will although knowing you you wont use it till youve looked at it a million times.....but am sure whatever you use it in or on it will be perfect like you...lvs yer sis...sassyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Christine said...

Congrats on your candy win, enjoy your new stash.

Christine xx