Benji Gizmo and Missy

Benji Gizmo and Missy

1 May 2009




Good evening everyone, hope you have all had a good day. ive been out shopping and got spoiled, got some new whitewash card, bows, buttons brads, ribbons,10 glue runners cos I go through a million of the bloomin things! ah well made this card with the new papers, and sanded it, then added the image coloured with polychromos, I thik she is a little brown lol, never mind. take care and thanks for visiting have a lovely evening the sun is shining now after the downpour earlier xx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

my sis spoilt rotton... yes you is hahahah!!! why not me darlink...you desrve it after all you do ..and this is one heck of a cutie card..loves it loves yer sassyxxxxxxxxx

Cass said...

Fantastic card June.This is one of my favourite images and I just spent tonight colouring her.Love your colours,they're my kind of colours.Love the whitewash card too it's lovely.
Cass xxx

Desire Fourie said...

June, I just love this card of yours. I don't think she is too brown. The whole card has got a nostalgic feel to it. Hugs from Desire