Benji Gizmo and Missy

Benji Gizmo and Missy

1 Aug 2009

Something Different




Good morning everyone, well is the sun shining......it isnt here!!! never mind eh the flowers need the water lol. I did this card yesterday, the fairy I found in me archives goodness knows where I got it! the paper is from me new k and co book, the flowers are from stash and wild orchid. the glittery bits are glamour dusted, Thers tons of it on here and you cant see it!!!! oh and me octagonal nesties, think thats about it lol but im not sure of her, do you think she looks a bit drab. Bit better this morning but someone is going out to do me shopping cos I still feel weak,.....right enough moaning, have a lovely saturday whatever your doing. huggies and love from me xxxxxxx

7 comments:

Irene said...

Morning June

Hope you are feeling a little better. Somthing different, but somthing gorgeous and stunning.

Fabby card.

luv
irene
xxxx

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow June, this is gorgeous. I love how the blue backdrop makes the image pop.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs
Desire

Linnie said...

Beautiful Work i love the images and your colour choices just perfect
linniexxx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi June I am so glad you are feeling better and love to see you posting again. This is one awesome card love the background papers and the octagon nestie but the most striking part of this card, for me, is that gorgeous fairy your colouring is ace and she is certainly not drab

Hugs
Lorraine x

Tracey said...

Hiya june
oh my Your fairy card is gorgeous.I agree with Lorraine certainly not a drab card.You need your eyes testing if u think it is girl.
You are so clever putting it all together like that where oh where did you learn to make such wounderful cards?
You take care and never mind you are feeling so tierd it will pass you see just rest as much as your body needs too.Do you hear me.

take care love tracey xxx

Christine said...

Hi June love this card hun great fairy & shape is a stunner.. hop over to my blog somthing for you.. glad to see your a likle better.

hugs Christine xx

Karen Mortensen said...

Wow June, I just love this card! Stunning!
x