Benji Gizmo and Missy

Benji Gizmo and Missy

1 Nov 2009

Dotties weekly challenge



Good morning everyone yawn yawn yawn. I have been up since 2.30 done all the ironing and prepared the dinner, now im shattered. not too good at the mo but never mind there are worse than me eh. Here is the challenge for this week at Dotties world, It was my turn to set it and this is what I requested.........................................Hiya ladies, well if you did'nt know, I love feathers! This week I would love to see a feather or feathers incorporated into your card. Of course use a charmed digi download and enjoy yourselves.....................................so pop over and see what the other DT ladies have done, they are brilliant. The fairy is from the trixie pixies at charmed cards and crafts, card DCWV, feathers from hobbycraft and prima flowers, Its an easel type card and I still havent got a template lol.


Have a lovely sunday I have a feeling I will be needing matchsticks by the time x factor comes on love and huggies from me xxxxxxx

8 comments:

Sam said...

Fab card June and nice to put a face to you too. If it helps I've been up since 5am when hubby went to work - and I haven't done a thing. I gave up trying to go back to sleep at about 6 so came to my buddy the computer.
Good luck with the matchsticks for X factor later.
Take care
Sam x

Nicole Bailey said...

Oh June your card is so pretty...love the soft colors and your feathers are so very pretty!

Jackie said...

Just as pretty here as on DC JUne :o)
Jackie xx

Christine said...

Hi June fab card hun.. love the soft colours & the feather such a contrast work beautifly.. stunning creation ..as always..

Hugs Christine xx

Juls said...

such a soft beautiful look! gorgeous!

Louly said...

A brilliant challege and a beautiful card! I hope you feel bette soon darling.xxx

Gunn (Merete) said...

This is so adorable. The soft and beautiful colors are so great. And the placement of the feathers are just stunning.
This card is so delicate, I love it.
Hugs Gunn :-D

Mel X said...

Lovely card, great use of the feathers. Thankyou for setting the fabby challenge, enjoyed myself as instructed LOL!

Mel X