Benji Gizmo and Missy

Benji Gizmo and Missy

13 Nov 2009

Another squirrel


Hiya me little pals,well this is another of mos images, I did him in grey this time not red like the last one, cos I feel sorry for all the poor grey squirrels they are finishing off!! poor little things. Anyway its coloured with polychromos, the card is dcwv, embellies from last christmas he he, cheap I tend to remember, Pin from Tabbycrafts. and last but not least me twinkles oh im sooooo in love with these twinkles, mind they are sharp!!! one got under me nail and ouch!! well off to bed now to listen to the rain huh. Nite nite God bless xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Top class coloring, June!!! Such a sweet image, just wonderful to look at! Hugs! Lily

Neenie said...

Gorgeous card, June! Just love this squirrel, he's so cute and your colouring's fantastic (as always). Know what you mean about the rain, I was trying to have an early night but I had to get up - couldn't stand the racket! Hope it doesn't get too lousy over the weekend.x :)

Janiel/ janny said...

HOLY MOLY June this is STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!hugs, janny

Jackie said...

Gorgeous as always June, colouring is beautiful :o)
Jackie xx

Elizabeth said...

This squirrelcard is gorgeous!! Beautiful coloring. I was wednesday at a great hobby event in Utrecht called Kreadoe, where I bought that stuff. If you like you can translate my blog with Google translate, which is at the top in the sidebar.

Irene said...

Hello my friend

June, what a stunning, elegant and gorgeous card. Coloured perfectly. The squirrel is gorgeous and I love your Christmas embellies, when I think what I've thrown out !!!! thank you for the idea.

Take care,

luv
irene
xxxx

Gunn (Merete) said...

Hello June.
I had to come visit you to get some inspiration. I love your cards. This litte one is cute, I have to try to get some color on mine and use him on a card.
I Love your Angels, they are so beautiful. What`s this Twinkies you talk about and where to get them? I just want to get them some try, because your cards just shine.
Take care and hope you fell better soon, so you can sit down making cards.
Wish you joyful weekend Sweetie.
Hugs from Gunn :-D

Desire Fourie said...

Just gorgeous. Love the holly arrangement. Hope you feel better soon.
Hugs
Desire

Sarpreet said...

Your colouring is amazing, this is superb

Wendy @ E-1-A said...

Aw - WOW - I just love this card and the little squirrel is sooooooooo cute xx

Susie said...

Really gorgeous image and card! As always!! Take care, Susie x