Benji Gizmo and Missy

Benji Gizmo and Missy

8 Apr 2010

Mo's dolly


Hiya me lovely blogging buddies hanks for popping in and leaving me such lovely comments it means a lot. Well up with the larks gain, no peace for the wicked eh?Hows everyone?? Im just getting ready for work but thought I would pop by and stick a little something on me blog, its a mos digital pencil image of a doll she made (the girl is just so clever!!!) I tried to colour her in the original colours, with copics but ooh eeerr think I prefer me distress inks lol. The paper is Kand co, and the pin from e bay, everything else is from stash . I hope you like her and thanks for visiting i hope you all have a lovely day, huggies June xx

15 comments:

Jackie said...

What a fab card June, very colourful :o)
Jackie xx

Sarah said...

LOL, ooh eeerr indeed, doesn't matter what you colour with it's fab. I'd rather do Copics that Distress!

I love the white summer dress.

Hugs

Sarah

Lizzy said...

Like her ? I luv her! Hun this is gorgeous.. your colouring is fantastic... lessons please,lol ~ fab image, luvly bright colours & great card shape xx lizzy xx

coops said...

wow stunning card june and certainly nothing wrong with your colouring which is amazing as always.great card shape and the image is so sweet.really love the yummy summery colours and fab embellies.luv coops.xx

Gunn (Merete) said...

Hello
This is beautiful card. Love the bright background. The image is so cute and your coloring is great.
Wish you a great day.
Hugs Gunn :-D

Juls said...

this is gorgeous!! great image!! Fabby colours, and I love the sentiment!! gorgeous card!! Hugs Juls

Julie said...

I love this June, gorgeous colours and colouring as per usual.

Elaine Stark said...

She is lovely, Your colouring is fab. Elaine

Little K Smith said...

Fab card June, such a sweet image, love the colour theme too.
Kelly.x

Sarpreet said...

Absolutely gorgeous

Mel X said...

June, awww its lovely to see your crafting again chuck. Gorgeous card, love the cute image and yummy papers.

Hope works going ok. Only just gone back meself after over 3months off! Hope your settling back in ok and not doing too much!!

Mel X

Irene said...

Hello June

Oh Wow another stunner, great to see your carmdmaking again.

luv
irene
xxxx

Ann English said...

Hi, June-Haven't dropped by in forever---Love your cards, lady! This is one of my fav Mo images --okay, too many to count!

Judie said...

what a perfedtly adorable card, just love it and love your blog.Please come visit me at www.cardsbyjudie.blogspot.com/

Susie Sugar said...

June this is stunning darling , fab image and a great shape card too
Hugs Susie Sugar xx