Benji Gizmo and Missy

Benji Gizmo and Missy

4 Jul 2011

another teddy bea

Hellooo me lovelies on another beautiful sunny day, well went along to whitley bay today to a new craft shop, its called "Paper cuts" and the lady in there is wonderful. lovely lass, Bought a few copic sketches to add to my collection, some paper and some nestabiliteies EEEk , aw well the sun dont shine very often lol. This is a teddy bea image, I couloured about a month ago, I made this card as a thank you to  the team I work with at st oswalds as they gave me alovely pressie for my 50th, coloured with copics, paper is K and co, flowers are wild orchid crafts, Hope you like her, enjoy the sunshine"!"xx

9 comments:

Lee said...

Hiya June,how are you.Love this Beautiful card.xxx

Julie said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! Love the layering up directly onto the Kraft!! Hugs, Juliexx

Unknown said...

Awe! This is gorgeous! Love the colors! Hugs! Leah Ann

Jackie said...

Gorgeous card. It's always good to hear of new craft shops opening :o)
Jackie xx

coops said...

stunning card june,your colours and details are beautiful and gorgeous image :D

xx coops xx

Juls said...

just gorgeous!!! Hugs Juls

Anonymous said...

Lovely card June, your welcome to Papercuts any time .....anything you need just ask! xxx
Shirley
Papercuts Whitley Bay

Sue said...

Hi June
a totally gorgeous card, awesome colouring, lovely design, your ballerina is beautiful, not been on DC for ages now! sue,x

Janette said...

Am only just catching up with you June, so many gorgeous cards, oh I love em all..xxx