Benji Gizmo and Missy

Benji Gizmo and Missy

10 Jul 2011

Two today!!!

Hello me lovelies, how are you keeping, hope everyone is well, Ive got a poorly tum, so today I have just made 6 cards, thought I better not put them all on at once and bore you!!! They are both free images from Papercraft insirations but I do love these LOTV cuties.  The flowers are from wild orchid crafts, ribbon from stash as are the likkle gems. I have coloured them with copics. Hope you all have a lovely evening huggies from me xxxxxxx

8 comments:

angelwhispers said...

Two beautiful cards and each one so beautifully coloured. Hope the tummy feels ok. Love Chanelle xxx

Unknown said...

Hi June sorry to hear you not feeling too good, hope you are better soon. Your cards are beautiful and I am amazed, 6 cards in a day, thats impressive!

Hugs, Barbara xx

Julie said...

Could never be bored with your cards June, they are always so lovely, the pink one is especially pretty but they are both fab.

Unknown said...

These cards are just beautiful!!!!

Jackie said...

Gorgeous cards June :o)
I hope your tum is soon better.
Hugs, Jackie xx

coops said...

fabulous cards june.so pretty and girly.i love the images and your colours and details are beautiful :D
i hope you fell better soon.

xx coops xx

Viv said...

Glad you got these Juney before the mag sold out - you've made a great job of them - love them both! x

Janette said...

June your cards are all so impressive, just love your work.xx