Benji Gizmo and Missy

Benji Gizmo and Missy

15 Aug 2011

Sassy cheryl image

Good morning everyone, well its just me up early again, usually about 4!!! wish I could sleep. Anyway............. I made three cards yesterday, now for me thats good cos it took from seven in the morning till three in the afternoon to do them (how does it take so long?) This is another sassy cheryl I bought a while ago, coloured with copics, and to tell you the truth it was just thrown together, cos everything just kept going wrong and I hadnt a clue what I was doing!!!!  I just used card from my dcwv block and inked the edge with a light brown ink pad. The flowers are a mixture of stash and wild orchid craft,  the rest is stash, I cant afford all the luxury stuff they bring out so make do boo hoo lol. I hope you all have a lovely day and Ihope the sun shines for us eh??? take care huggies June xxxxxx

11 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

Awww June this is just darling!

heidy said...

Oh June this is so cute!
Hugs Heidy

Jackie said...

Delightful card June, it's gorgeous :o)
Jackie xx

Janette said...

Morning June, I love this card, 'THROWN' together..lol...no...no....lol.....anyway it's fab and your colouring is perfect......It can take me forever to colour an image, really wonder sometimes as to the why...but hey, I enjoy it so why not....know what you mean about the expense too June, try for some candy wins...xxxx

Viv said...

'Throw' a few more together then........cos this is LUVERLY!!x

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie this is gorgeous I love this image. I'm loving all the embellies hun especially those pearls, it all looks soooooo beautiful.
It takes me hours to make just 1 card hun so I know what you mean.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

coops said...

stunning card june.love your beautiful colours and details and the fun image is gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Sheila said...

You do 'Thrown together' so well sweetie!! this is fabulous!truely fabulous.
Hugs
Sheila xx

Julie said...

A lovely card June

rosie said...

if you threw this together June then I'm giving up now!! LOL
a stunning layout. fab embellishments. you should come and sit with Davey - he's up at about 4am!! LOL
hugs always

krafty-kutz said...

Found ur link on facebook hun..just doing the rounds adding u all...im from newcastle too, small world..xx