Benji Gizmo and Missy

Benji Gizmo and Missy

28 Nov 2011

Happy monday and a Tilda

Morning lovelies, hope everyone is fit and well, im still in pain but thank goodness have a docs appointment this afternoon, This is the second card I made yesterday, Its a Tilda  given to me by my lovely pal Bev Rochester I just so had to get her coloured, I just think shes so cute!!! Shes coloured with copics, tha paper I think is a really old hot off the press pad, which I have had for about ten years and still love. The flowers are from hobbycraft,I edged them with stickles which my other lovely angel Pops sent me (ive had a lovely week of surprises!!!) I made a brad with my brad maker to match the paper, the rest of the stuff is from stash. I hope you all have a lovely monday whatever your up to stay warm, its preety cold this morning up north. huggies and love from me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

16 comments:

Ally said...

Good morning my friend, lovely card and I'm glad you're at least well enough to craft a little something!
It's such a lovely card, all in pink and white, it's a pleasure for my eyes!
xoxo, Alessandra

krearia said...

Hi June,

This card is so cute and I love the way you coloured Tilda. The colours are so sweet, I love it. Goodluck this afternoon and hope you are well soon.

Hugs Ria

Lee said...

Hi June,thinking of you and moggy darlin,fingers n toes crossed for this afternoon.Beautiful card,gorgeous colouring.Love the embellies.Huggles xxxxxxxx

Viv said...

A real nice card Juney - but confess to painting a mouth on it on my screen........ PMSL

heidy said...

Hi June,I'm not a Magnolia fan,but I love this one and I always have!
Your card is gorgeous!
Hope the doc can help you!
XXX Heidy

Janiel/ janny said...

Hello June, PRETTY IN PINK!!!! Love to come and look at your creations with your over the top coloring!!! I see that you have been ill dear friend... I do hope that you and the cat are feeling better..
hugzzzzzzz

Nikbee said...

A gorgeous card. I love the scroll corners.
Nikki x

coops said...

wow, so beautiful june.the tilda is so sweet and i love your pretty colours and details ;D

xx coops xx

vickisunshine said...

What a gorgeous Tilda, she looks like butter wouldn't melt..... Love what you've done with her too, a beautiful card.
Hugs
Vicki x

Tammy said...

Absolutely adorable! Love the beautiful colors and the matching brad you made is spot on! Just lovely!

Alice said...

awww.... sweetness! beautiful coloring as always. gorgeous card, June!

Kirsty said...

Hi thankyou for visiting my blog and leaving me a lovely comment ! Had to pop over too ! Wow love your blog ! Your colouring is so perfect ! I do love this Tilda ! Gorgeous ribbon and stunning pin. Kitty ;0)

Delphine said...

Your card is so beautiful, June! Perfect colouring as always and I just love pink! Gorgeous embellishments and layout too:-)! I hope you are okay? Sending you BIG hugs Delphine xx

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card June, love the pretty colours
Clairexx

Denise said...

Beautiful - love what you have done with the pearls and ribbon and those flowers are stunning.
Hugs
Denise xx

Juls said...

too cute!!! so soft and pretty! Loving the floral detail! Hugs juls